Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2012!

I'm still trying to find out where the last couple of months have gone, but am glad things are starting to wind down a little.  I always so enjoy the holidays, yet am relieved when they are over.  Hopefully the new year will bring me some time to get my studio cleaned up, my Etsy store restocked, and fire up my new free kiln.  Yup, I said FREE!  What a great Christmas gift from a co-worker that no longer used it, and just wanted to get it out of storage.  Visions of melted glass, ceramic beads and focals dance in my head! 


January also brings the registration for Bead & Button classes, and a chance to participate in the Bead Soup Blog Party (both very big deals in my little part of the world).



Still working on picking out classes for Bead & Button, and fingers crossed I am chosen by the lottery system for the Blog Party.  I've never registered before, so this could be the first year I participate and not just gaze in awe at all the increcible creations in March!

So. . . what are you looking forward to this month?

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2012 Mimi! Yay!! Free kiln, that's wonderful! I look forward to seeing all the goodies you can create with it. May register for the Bead Soup Blog this year. Haven't blogged for over a year! Something I was planning on doing this year :) Thanks for putting this information on your blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mimi! Happy New Year and congrats on that new kiln - I can't wait to see you visions come to life :)
    ~JLynn

    ReplyDelete